At Vakwerk, no day is the same. Here, you can work on various projects on healthcare, education, transformations and more. But in every project, enjoyment is precedence! With our team, we tackle several projects throughout The Netherlands: from a hospital to a brewery, from a national monument to a future vision. We develop our own projects and manage our own office, which also serves as a home for other companies. This makes us truly involved in all phases of the design- and building process.
What we are looking for:
- an architecture student (non-graduated!) with strong design skills
- creative and pro-active approach
- flexible and able to work in multiple projects simultaneously
- fluent in English and/or Dutch
- experience with AutoCAD/Revit, Ps, Ai, Id and 3D-modelling
What we like to offer you:
- 6 month internship, from februari until juli 2024
- 36-hour workweek, Monday till Friday
- monthly compensation
- the dynamic and creative atmosphere of the Vakwerkhuis
- twice a year a weekend (Koersweekend!) full of activities, great cooking and parties
- daily common lunch with your colleagues
- designing different types and scales of projects, ranging from a hospital to a beer brewery!
Sounds good? Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th of December 2023, and we will get back to you!
Any questions? Feel free to step by for a coffee or send us a message!