What we are looking for
– an architecture student (non-graduated!) with strong design skills
– creative and pro-active approach
– flexible and able to work in multiple projects simultaneously
– fluent in English and/or Dutch
– experience with AutoCAD/Revit, Ps, Ai, Id and 3D-modelling
What we like to offer you
– 5 to 6 month internship
– monthly compensation
– the dynamic and creative atmosphere of the Vakwerkhuis
– twice a year a weekend full of activities, great cooking and parties
– daily common lunch with your colleagues
– designing different types and scales of projects, ranging from a hospital to a beer brewery!
Sounds good? Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 19th, and we will get back to you!
Any questions? Feel free to step by for a coffee or contact Marloes (06 39 06 13 22)!